Come and join us at Sheepdrove for a fabulous foodie day out and about in the countryside on our organic farm!
Learn about fermentation, create your own ferment with food legend Sandor Katz, feast on organic food & drinks and loads of fantastic ferments (of course) as well as some splendid live jazz.
The event includes the following:
- Sandor Katz: Talk, Workshop and Q&A
- Monica Wilde: Book reading and Q&A
- Plant Academy: Canapés incorporating Ferments by Lauren Lovatt
- Tsukemono: Japanese Organic 3 course menu (vegan & meat option)
- Brichobeat: Live Jazz Trio from London in our Physic Garden
- Sheepdrove: Farm tour and walk around the lake
- PAMA/SUUR: Take home a Goodie Bag with our Ferments worth over £50
- Info Fair: Fermenting Crocks, Books and info stalls about Organic Farming
- Drinks: A selection of Fermented drinks and Natural Wine throughout the day
It will be an exclusive and intimate event for 60 guests only.
We look forward to welcoming you for this special and delicious day filled with knowledge, fanstastic food, live music and laughter here at Sheepdrove Organic Farm.
*** this is a non-profit event and tickets are non-refundable***
To book your tickets