Green Venue Hire
Green Meetings at Sheepdrove
At Sheepdrove we are working to become as environmentally friendly as possible. We can all reduce our impact on the environment by making sustainable choices. As an event organiser you have an important role to play in helping us to be the most sustainable venue possible.
Simple steps you can take to help reduce the carbon footprint of your event
- Encourage your delegates to travel by public transport and taxi/minibus or car share
- Produce all written communication, brochures, conference packs and meeting hand outs electronically and, where this is not possible, choose recycled paper and print on both sides
- Offer writing pads made from 100% FSC recycled paper and pencils or recycled marker pens
- Conserve energy by asking your AV technicians to switch off equipment and lighting when not required
- Allow us to advise you on local and green suppliers
What makes meetings at Sheepdrove “green”?